You can study Japanese
while working part-time as a caregiver!
The goal is to obtain the N2 level of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
Don’t worry if you don’t have any experience to work as a caregiver.
When you learn Japanese in our school,
you also can learn about the nursing care field by part-time work experience at a nursing home.
Supporting the elderly is a difficult but rewarding job.
After graduation, students will enter a caregiver training school or will
start workingas a fulltime caregiver in a nursing home to gain work experience
in order to pass the national caregiver examination.
- You can work part-time at a nursing home immediately after entering Japan even if you don’t have any experience as a caregiver, thus you gain experience in nursing care while studing Japanese
- You can learn the special term of nursing care field, the basic manners for work and the Japanese way of thinking
- We provide the solid support after graduation through cooperation with caregiver training schools and nursing homes
- There are scholarship programs to help your tuition fees
- Who may apply
- Those who have completed 12 years of schooling in their home country or have an equivalent qualification
- Those who wish to work in a care home in Japan and are capable of serious academic study
- Type of Visa required
- Student visa
- School admission period
- April, July, October, January
- Class duration
- April admission: 1 or 2 years
July admission: 1 year and 9 months (or 21months)
October admission: 1 year and 6 months (or 18months)
January admission: 1 year and 3 months (or 15 months)
- Class dates
- 5 days a week. Monday to Friday
- Class hours
- AM class or PM class
- 9:00 to 12:30 (1 class 45mins ×4)
- 13:30 to 16:55 (1 class 45mins ×4)
*Decided at schoolʼs discretion
- (Lower intermediate)
- Preparation for Japanese Language Proficiency Test
- Japanese Conversation (general・business)
- Japanese Affairs
- Individual consultation
- Prep for Japanese Language
- Prep for National Nursing Exam